Information pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
Purpose of data processing
The processing of personal data is aimed at:
- the stipulation and correct execution of the contract signed between the customer and the Company; in the absence of this, the execution of the contract cannot be followed;
- for the purpose of sending advertising and promotional material to the owner; failing that, you will not receive any advertising communication;
- by legitimate interest of the owner or verification, defense, exercise of a right in court considered prevalent pursuant to art. 21 c. 1 of the Regulation.
Data processing methods
The treatment will be carried out in an automated and / or manual form, in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the Regulations concerning the applicable security measures, by specially authorized parties and in compliance with the provisions of articles 29 of the Regulation and subsequent.
According to the art. 5 of the Regulation, personal data will be stored for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes indicated in the previous point, or:
- for the execution of the contract: for the entire duration of the contractual relationship;
- for marketing purposes: for a maximum period of 24 months unless revoked prior to this period;
- by legitimate interest or verification, defense, exercise of a right in a court of law: up to 10 years for civil prescription.
Communication of data to recipients
Personal data can be communicated to recipients such as any external managers, autonomous owners, data controllers and third parties. The categories of possible recipients are the following: public bodies, business consultants, other subjects for the fulfillment of legal obligations, and specifically: accountant, Italian “Agenzia delle Entrate”.
Data dissemination and profiling
Personal data are not subject to dissemination and profiling and may be transferred only to EU countries only for the purposes of the contract.
The GDPR confers on the subjects whose personal data are processed specific rights, including:
- obtaining confirmation that personal data concerning them are being processed and obtaining access to them (art. 15 of the Regulation);
- obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data (Article 16 of the Regulation);
- obtain the cancellation of any personal data concerning him, in accordance with the right to oblivion (Article 17 of the Regulation);
- obtain the limitation to the processing by the Data Controller (Article 18 of the Regulation);
- obtaining personal data in a structured, legible and comprehensible manner, and obtaining that such data be transmitted to another data controller without impediment (Article 20 of the Regulation);
- to the processing of personal data (Article 21 of the Regulation).
You can revoke the consent to the processing of data at any time, without this revocation affecting the processing of data. up to that time by the Owner.
You can exercise this right by sending a written request to the Company, to the postal address of the registered office, to the email address email@example.com or directly through a special link on the site if provided.
A complaint can be submitted to the supervisory authority (for Italy it is the Privacy Guarantor, https://www.garanteprivacy.it) at any time, if it is considered that the processing of data is occurring in a non-compliant manner.
Owner and Data Controller
The data controller is Petal Consulting Srl, based in Piazza dei Giureconsulti 26, Rome, in the person of its legal representative “pro tempore”.
The website www.titutelo.eu makes use of the following types of cookies:
Essential technical cookies
These cookies are necessary for the correct functioning of the site. They allow the navigation of the pages, the memorization of the access credentials to speed up the entrance to the site and keep your preferences and credentials active while browsing, as well as to save individual user sessions. The essential technical cookies make it possible to provide the service.
Cookies statistici e prestazionali
These Cookies make it possible to know how users use the site, in order to be able to evaluate and improve their functioning, and better meet the users’ needs. Using statistical and performance cookies, we can track which pages are the most and least visited, the number of visitors, the time spent on the site by the average user and how they arrive. All information collected by these Cookies is anonymous and not linked to the user’s personal data. To perform these functions on our sites we use the services of Google Analytics (Wikipedia Google Analytics).
This type of services allows you to make interactions with social networks, or with other external platforms, directly from this site. The information acquired by this Site through the interactions of the User with social networks, or with other external platforms, are in any case subject to the settings relating to the management and protection of personal data specific to the single platform with which the Website interacts.
To use all functionality of the site www.titutelo.eu, it will be useful to have cookies enabled. Often browsers are set up to automatically accept cookies. However, users can modify the default configuration, in order to disable or delete cookies (from time to time or once and for all), with the consequence, however, that the optimal use of some areas of the site www.titutelo.eu could be foreclosed. It is also possible to check the methods and types of cookies stored on your browser by changing the settings on your browser’s cookies.