Information pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
Purpose of data processing
The processing of personal data is aimed at:
- the stipulation and correct execution of the contract signed between the customer and the Company; in the absence of this, the execution of the contract cannot be followed;
- for the purpose of sending advertising and promotional material to the owner; failing that, you will not receive any advertising communication;
- by legitimate interest of the owner or verification, defense, exercise of a right in court considered prevalent pursuant to art. 21 c. 1 of the Regulation.
Data processing methods
The treatment will be carried out in an automated and / or manual form, in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the Regulations concerning the applicable security measures, by specially authorized parties and in compliance with the provisions of articles 29 of the Regulation and subsequent.
According to the art. 5 of the Regulation, personal data will be stored for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes indicated in the previous point, or:
- for the execution of the contract: for the entire duration of the contractual relationship;
- for marketing purposes: for a maximum period of 24 months unless revoked prior to this period;
- by legitimate interest or verification, defense, exercise of a right in a court of law: up to 10 years for civil prescription.
Communication of data to recipients
Personal data can be communicated to recipients such as any external managers, autonomous owners, data controllers and third parties. The categories of possible recipients are the following: public bodies, business consultants, other subjects for the fulfillment of legal obligations, and specifically: accountant, Italian “Agenzia delle Entrate”.
Data dissemination and profiling
Personal data are not subject to dissemination and profiling and may be transferred only to EU countries only for the purposes of the contract.
The GDPR confers on the subjects whose personal data are processed specific rights, including:
- obtaining confirmation that personal data concerning them are being processed and obtaining access to them (art. 15 of the Regulation);
- obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data (Article 16 of the Regulation);
- obtain the cancellation of any personal data concerning him, in accordance with the right to oblivion (Article 17 of the Regulation);
- obtain the limitation to the processing by the Data Controller (Article 18 of the Regulation);
- obtaining personal data in a structured, legible and comprehensible manner, and obtaining that such data be transmitted to another data controller without impediment (Article 20 of the Regulation);
- to the processing of personal data (Article 21 of the Regulation).
You can revoke the consent to the processing of data at any time, without this revocation affecting the processing of data. up to that time by the Owner.
You can exercise this right by sending a written request to the Company, to the postal address of the registered office, to the email address email@example.com or directly through a special link on the site if provided.
A complaint can be submitted to the supervisory authority (for Italy it is the Privacy Guarantor, https://www.garanteprivacy.it) at any time, if it is considered that the processing of data is occurring in a non-compliant manner.
Owner and Data Controller
The data controller is Petal Consulting Srl, based in Piazza dei Giureconsulti 26, Rome, in the person of its legal representative “pro tempore”.